Design + Consulting Services
Opinions are important—but when it comes to experience strategy and design, user behavior counts more. We prioritize qualitative user research in our design process to surface actionable data and drive strategic innovation.
CRAFTING THE VISION
EXPERIENCE STRATEGY and SERVICE DESIGN
What is the right product to make? Which features should we prioritize? How can we stitch systems together to create a seamless flow for users? If you’re starting with big-picture questions about what to make—or how to connect the dots between several experiences—we can help you create the north star your program teams will need.
- User Research and Insights
- Experience Mapping and Service Blueprints
- Comparative Analysis
- Design Concepts and Interaction Modeling
- Phased Information Architecture and Product Road Mapping
- Task Analysis and Agile Story Mapping
- Co-Design and Alignment Workshops
MAKING IT WORK
UX DESIGN and USABILITY
If your software or website is “clunky” or information is hard to find, we can generate solutions that make it easier to use.
- Information Architecture and Site Organization
- Interaction Design for Responsive Websites and Software
- Wireframes and Prototypes
- Usability Evaluation (Heuristic Review)
- Usability Testing